Headline Entertainment - Concerts - Festivals
Bull Riding - Rodeo -Off Road Racing - Xtreme Sports
Comfortable Seating – State of the Art Audio/Visual - VIP Skyboxes – Permanent Restrooms
Suites and Dream Seats include light catering and open bar
LAUGHLIN EVENT CENTER
Frequently Asked Questions
- There is no on-site parking. Free bus transportation is available from most casino properties.
- The LEC is about ½ a block from the Edgewater Casino. Many guests prefer to walk to the LEC from the Edgewater.
- Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by an Adult
- Cameras and voice recording devices are prohibited.
- There is no ADA access to Grandstand or Bleacher seating.
- No outside food or beverages. Food and beverages are typically available for purchase at the LEC during concerts.
- For your comfort, you may want to bring a stadium pillow or seat if you have purchased Grandstand or Bleacher seats.
- Please consult weather guides prior to entering the venue to determine whether you will need a jacket or other items during the show. Once you have left the venue, there is no re-entry.
- There are plenty of comfortable restroom facilities at the venue, located at the north, west and east sides.
- Smoking (including e-vapor cigarettes) is allowed in designated areas only.
- For the safety of all of our guests and performers, all people and property are subject to search prior to entry into the facility.
Following are items NOT allowed at the LEC:
- Drugs (non prescription)
- Packages, Backpacks, Coolers or Parcels
- Weapons or Firearms including Knives or Sharp Objects
- Explosives or Flammables
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Laser Devices
These rules will be enforced by Clark County Metro Police and LEC Security